Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back in the U.S.S.R.?

This here blog has been up for less than a week and, according to my not-at-all-creepy visitor tracking, I've already had six people visit from Russia and one from Germany.  I am intrigued.  Mostly because I am wondering how they found this blog, and also because I find Russians to be oddly sexy.  Call it a fetish.

Look for a post, depending on my hungover status and whether I'm clinging to life or not tomorrow, detailing this evening's meeting with Dirty and Filthy.  As well as a nice little anecdote regarding the incompetent fool who I witnessed snorting coke on the train ride home; it was not subtle, and only amateurs do not understand that such events are to take place strictly behind closed fraternity doors and/or club bathroom stalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment